BA210: Intro to Business Process Modeling
Business process modeling is a key element of the Business Analyst's toolbox, but how well do you know it?
This intermediate-level course explores business process management methodologies (focusing on Lean Six Sigma); shows you how to leverage flowcharts, UML and BPMN for analysis; and brings it all together with an airport case study.
2. Business Process
- Business Processes
- Business Process Management
- Business Process Lifecycle
- BPM Methodologies
3. Business Process Modeling
- Swim Lane Flowcharts
- UML Activity Diagram
- BPMN Business Process Diagram
4. Scenario (using Lean Six Sigma)